- Students who register for the dorm are required to join the random allotment lottery along with all other students every school yearfor the right to stay in the dormitory.
- During summer and winter vacations, students must vacate their rooms. Students can also apply to the Dormitory Service Center if they want to stay in the dorm during summer and winter vacations. The registration time is always during the middle of the semester, so please check with the Dormitory Service Center.
- For more Housing information, such as the room facilities and the fees, please click here.
- Students who want to cancel on-campus housing must submit a cancellation form to Service Centers before making the payment. Once the payment is made, only 70% of fees will be refunded if a cancellation is received before the semester starts, 50% before the midterm week, and NO refund after midterm week. For the forms and regulations, please click here.
There are quite a lot of apartments and rental houses nearby. The rent for off-campus accommodation ranges from NT$ 3,000 to 10,000 (USD$90 to $300) per month depending on housing conditions.
Tenants usually will be asked to prepay 6 or 12 months rental fees and an extra 1 to 2 months as a deposit when you sign the contract with the landlord. Note that it may differ in different cases.
There are a few platforms that provide rental services, and we recommend the following ones：
1. Platform provided by NCHU Division of Student Housing Services (In Mandarin)
2. My Room Abroad (discount code: NCHUOIA2021)