Non-Degree Programs - PAX Exchange
The student exchange program is designed to facilitate international cooperation and exchange with partner instiutions of NCHU.
Students who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply for PAX:
1. Full-time undergraduate or graduate students enrolled at NCHU partner institutions (exclude those based in Mainland China, HK, and Macau).
2. Successfully completed at least 1 year of study at home institution.
3. Nominated through the Office of International Affairs or equivalent office of the home institution according to MOU or exchange agreements.
Semesters at NCHU
1. Fall semester (September - January)
2. Spring semester (February - June)
3. One academic year (September - June)
【Note】The maximum duration of PAX (Program for Academic Exchange) is one academic year.
1. Tuition waiver (The fees of mandatory insurance and accommodation are not included. Students need to pay both fees by themselves.)
2. Monthly stipend will be offered upon budget availability and qualification of students.
【Note】Benefits only apply to the nominees that fall within the agreed quota of the partner university agreement.
Number of Nominees
The quota number is based on the agreement between our universities.
【Note】Additional nominees are welcome but tuition fees and other payments may apply if admitted. Partner institutions must specify “additional” candidates in the nomination form.
Futher information: PAX