International Scholars - Faculty Exchange Program
Programs Open for Application
a. Staff Exchange
1. Duration：Visiting professor must provide min. 60 hours of lectures during one academic year.
2. Application Documents：
It is strongly suggested to establish contact with hosting institude by the interested academic staff in advance in order to jointly agree necessary details of study.
- CV including information about the citizenship
- list of most important scientific achievements, including a list of recent publications
- teaching program
- proposed dates of teaching activities
3. Grab Subsidy：Visiting professor can be fully financed by the hosting institute or co-financed by the Rector.
4. Application Date：30 April of the academic year preceding the academic year
5. More Information：academic match、about the program
b. Prom Program
1. SGGW offers international teaching staff participation in PROM Program via National Agency for the Academic Exchange (depending on budget availability): financing of short forms of education: internship/conference/summer school.
2. More information about the program
List of partner universities to exchange via this program:
Warsaw University of Life Sciences
Banat's University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine, Timisoara