Once You Are in Taichung - ARC Extension
Find out more information, please check Ministry of the Interior National Immigration Agency website
Required documents (verify the original and take its copy)
1. A completed application form.
2. ARC (the first petitioner shall appear at the local service center personally).
3. A passport with a resident visa. ( A foreign national applying for modifications in the reasons for residency pursuant to Paragraph 2 of Article 23 of the Act, is exempt from being examined for an entry visa)
4. Related documents for residency:
Employment or investment (Including foreign nationals applying for modifying reasons of residency pursuant to Paragraph 2 of Article 23 of the Act): An approval letter issued by the competent authority and an In-service Certificate.
5. One 2’’ x 2’’ colored photo, front head and shoulder, taken within six months.
6. A foreign national who applies for an ARC reissuing shall submit Declaration of Loss of ARC or a Crime Report
(1)One-year term: NT$1,000.
(2)Two-year term: NT$2,000.
(3)Three-year term: NT$3,000.
(4)Overseas Chinese students: NT$500
10 Working days
Taichung City Office, National Immigration Agency
1F., No.22, Wenxin S. 3rd Rd., Nantun Dist., Taichung City
Tel:04-2254-2545 or 04-2254-9981