PAX Exchange - Application Information
Students who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply for PAX:
1. Full-time undergraduate or graduate students enrolled at NCHU partner institutions (exclude those based in Mainland China, HK, and Macau).
2. Successfully completed at least 1 year of study at home institution.
3. Nominated through the Office of International Affairs or equivalent office of the home institution according to MOU or exchange agreements.
1. Tuition waiver (The fees of mandatory insurance and accommodation are not included. Students need to pay both fees by themselves.)
2. Monthly stipend will be offered upon budget availability and qualification of students.
【Note】Benefits only apply to the nominees that fall within the agreed quota of the partner university agreement.
Number of Nominees
The quota number is based on the agreement between our universities.
【Note】Additional nominees are welcome but tuition fees and other payments may apply if admitted. Partner institutions must specify “additional” candidates in the nomination form.
Nomination Deadline (Academic Year 2023-2024)
Students who apply fall semester/Whole Academic Year (Sep to Jan/Sep. to Jun.): April 2* (of the same year)
Students who apply spring semester (Feb to June): October 15 (of the previous year)
For Program coordinator of partner institutes: Please fill in the NOMINATION FORM before the deadline.
Applicants must have an official nomination from their home institution to be eligible for academic exchange program application at NCHU.
Application Website (The system will only open during application period.)
**Online Application (The system will open from 6 April to 20 April, 2023).
Application Deadline (Academic Year 2022-2023)
Students who apply spring semester(Feb to June): October 15 - October 31 (of the previous year)
After confirming the nomination by partner institutions, we will provide information on the online application to the nominated student by April 6/Ocober15. Please complete the ONLINE APPLICATION at the Office of International Affairs at NCHU by this deadline.
1. Application Form
2. Official certificate of student status
3. Official academic transcripts (must be Chinese or English copy)
Go through the nomination process of the home institution. Partner institution needs to fill out the nomination form (online) before the deadline.
Nominated students must upload all the required documents to the online application before the deadline.
The application is reviewed and the final decision is made by the University Review Committee. Results will be announced by the end of June/mid-December.
An official admission package will be sent to the program coordinator of the partner institutions.
Admitted students need to confirm admission and provide arrival information online if admission is accepted.
Yu-Ching (Christina) Cheng