Fees and Financing - Work Opportunities

If any students wish to work in Taiwan or to obtain allowances or subsidies from their laboratories, they need to apply for a "work permit". For more information on the application procedures and other details [please click here].

Foreigners working in Taiwan

Necessary applications for working in Taiwan
Working while enrolled in a University
Foreigners working in Taiwan


International Cooperation Agreement


Contact TAIWAN of the Ministry of Economic Affairs, R.O.C


Graduates staying in Taiwan for work


For more information, please visit the website of the Ministry of Labor: HERE