Lab Exchange - Lab Information
Lab Exchange is a student exchange program designed to facilitate international cooperation and exchange with partner institutions of NCHU. This program offers incoming exchange students the opportunity to do research under professors' instruction.
Each student will be assigned a mentor professor for consultation during his/her stay at NCHU. We welcome students who are interested in learning more about Taiwan to join lab exchange and share their culture with us!
Students must get a nomination from a home university before applying to Lab Exchange.
Here is another list of labs available for lab exchange: 2021-2022 List of Labs
Students who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply for Lab Exchange：
- Full-time undergraduate or graduate students enrolled at NCHU partner institutions.
- Successfully completed at least 1 year of study at home institutions
- Nominated through the Office of International Affairs or equivalent office of the home institution according to MoU or exchange agreements
Students can choose to stay for one of the following terms:
1. Fall Term (September - January)
2. Spring Term (February - June)
3. One Academic Year (September - June)
4. Short visit ( at least 3 months)
1. Tuition waiver (The fees of mandatory insurance and accommodation are not included. Students need to pay both fees by themselves.)
2. Monthly stipend will be offered upon budget availability and qualification of students.
Benefits only apply to the nominees that fall within the agreed quota of the partner university agreement.