Degree - Eligibility
Those with high school graduation qualifications may apply for admission to the school’s undergraduate program;
Those with a bachelor's degree may apply for admission to the master's program of our school;
Those with a master's degree may apply for admission to the doctoral program of our school.
Note: Applicants with previous academic qualifications in mainland China must meet the following requirements:
1. The school is listed on the accredited list of higher education institutions in mainland China by the Ministry of Education.
2. The study period meets the minimum threshold of Article 7 of the "Measures for the Admission of Academic Qualifications in Mainland China".
3. There are no circumstances for non-admission as listed in Article 8 of the "Measures for Admission and Accreditation of Academic Qualifications in Mainland China"
International student status qualification
Please refer to “Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan” legislated by the Ministry of Education (MOE), Taiwan.
Violation of any of the above-mentioned criteria will result in the immediate repeal of the applicant’s admission, the deprivation of the applicant’s recognized status as a NCHU registered student, or revocation of the applicant’s NCHU diploma. No academic certificate will be given.
For more detailed information, please refer to the article "Nationality Qualification."
Overseas Chinese student status qualification
1. A person born overseas has stayed continuously so far or has recently stayed overseas continuously for more than 6 years. (Applicants who want to apply for university medicine, dentistry, and Chinese medicine departments must have stayed for more than 8 years)
2. Chinese students who have obtained permanent or long-term residence permits in the place of overseas Chinese residence.
*For related information, please refer to the link
Hong Kong and Macau student status qualification
1. Residents of Hong Kong or Macau have obtained permanent residence permits for Hong Kong and Macau.
2. Those who have recently stayed abroad continuously for more than 6 years. (Applicants who wish to apply for university medicine, dentistry, and Chinese medicine departments must have stayed for more than 8 years)
*For relevant laws and regulations concerning overseas Chinese (including Hong Kong and Macao students) coming to Taiwan to study, please refer to the link.
1. Mainland students.
2. Those who must be born in Beijing, Shanghai, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Fujian, Guangdong, Hubei, and Liaoning.
All Mainland China students must apply through the "Mainland China Student Union Admissions Association", please directly contact the committee for related questions.