International Volunteers - Application Information
Application Deadline Tue. Feb.21st, 2023
Project of the Year **Those admitted are required to participate in both programs.
1. Yunlin & Changhua Stray Animal Reduction and Animal Welfare Volunteer Program (Animal Volunteer)
2. Indian Children ‘s Education and Community Infrastructure Program
Office of International Affairs
Other collaborative units
NCHU International Volunteers Club/Taichung YMCA
Yunlin & Changhua Stray Animal Reduction and Animal Welfare Volunteer Program (Animal Volunteer) Mar.31st to Apr.3rd , 2023 (4 days)
Indian Children ‘s Education and Community Infrastructure Program Aug.7th to 21st, 2023 (15 days)
Those admitted are required to participate in both programs.
Who can apply?
National Chung Hsing University degree students and those that have student clubs or volunteer experiences are more than welcome.
The ability of Chinese listening and speaking is a plus.
NTD$12,000-15,000 per person, depending on the annual budget.
After emailing, a confirmation letter will be sent to you. If not, please call to confirm. (22840206*41)
Selection Process (Two stages)Stage I – Applicants will be selected based on the information provided in the application form.
Stage II – Shortlisted applicants will be invited to have an interview with the Selection Committee.
If accepted, students will automatically become a member of International Volunteer Club, and he/she is obligated to joining club activities such as organizing Volunteer Week and Result-sharing Meeting.
- After receiving admission notice, students will start to prepare for the program immediately, including designing teaching materials, participating in pre-departure drill and classes (about 8 to 10 times), and other team meetings.
- Help guide new club members of next generation and assist in club affairs.
- Submit a written review (at least 1,500 words) within one month after the programs end and join the oral presentation.
- Must inform and gain your guardian, advisors or your parents’ permission. After admission, consent letters have to be signed.
- A deposit of NT$3,000 in cash is required if one is admitted. Full participation in 2 work camps listed in page 1 and over 80% attendance in other activities (including but not limited to pre-trip training, classes, etc.) will be fully refunded.
Ms. Huang, Coordinator of Division of International Education, OIA
Pre-submission Check List Application Form
 Personal Information Agreement
 Supplementary Materials