Hokkaido University president's Fellowship
Hokkaido University is seeking applicants for Hokkaido University President’s Fellowship, for prospective international students seeking master’s, professional, or doctoral degrees that plan to enroll in October 2023.
Applicants must possess an excellent academic record as well as a strong interest in Hokkaido University and Japanese culture.
- Applicants must be current or alumni students of NCHU (Students who
are already enrolled at Hokkaido University can not apply for this fellowship.)
- Applicants must possess a GPA that is in the top 25% of their class or an equivalent level at their home
- A completed Application for Hokkaido University President’s Fellowship (Application Form)
- Consent letter written by your prospective supervisor (Consent letter)
- Official Transcripts
- A letter of recommendation from a supervisor at your university
NCHU could nominate only 1 student