NCHU Measure of Study at Ease Project
Updated on June 27, 2022
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, NCHU has established the following measures to cope with any unexpected situations.
- New degree students can apply for the detainment of student status
- Current students can apply for temporary suspension and no need to pay tuition and miscellaneous fees.
- Please fill in the “Application Form of the Study at Ease Project” and send email to the Office of Academic Affairs.
- If you have further questions related to these issues, please contact the Office of Academic Affairs.
2. Course Selection
Students who cannot enter Taiwan are suggested to pre-select for online courses by submitting the Study at Ease Project application before August 8, 2022
- Students who complete the Study at Ease project will need to follow NCHU’ schedule of course online selection and registration.
- Course pre-selection system for international students : Aug. 2 – Aug. 8 2022
- Course Special case request addtion/removal online: September 12 - September 16
The Couse Pre-Selection program did not offer for current students who temporarily left Taiwan during summer vacation. Current students should follow the normal course selection period or apply for temporary suspension.
The system will email the instructor after you select course. The instructor will reply with “Approved”/”Denied”. The system will then notify you to confirm the result.
If the instructor does not respond in one week, we recommend you to drop the course and select other courses.