NCHU Measure of Study at Ease Project
Updated on December 27, 2021
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, NCHU has established the following measures to cope with any unexpected situations. Students who can't reach school or attend courses on time, please fill in the “Application Form of the Study at Ease Project” and send by email to the address below.
If you have further questions related to these issues, please contact the Office of Academic Affairs.
- New degree students can apply for retainment of student status
- Current students can apply for temporary suspension and no need to pay tuition and miscellaneous fees.
Students who cannot enter Taiwan are suggested to pre-select for online courses by submitting the Study at Ease Project application before January 7, 2022
- Students who complete the Study at Ease project will need to follow NCHU’ schedule of course online selection and registration.
- Course Primay Selection online : January 24 - January 28.
- Course Addition & removal online : February 14 - February 18.
- Course Special case request addtion/removal online: February 21- February 25.