【Notice No.39】Pandemic Prevention Measures-2021 Fall Semester_2021.10.18
If there are individuals who have received a positive result from a COVID-19 rapid test at home or at the hospital, please inform the school immediately and transfer the cases to medical units for further testing. Please remind them to avoid entering the campus and to conduct self-health management before the PCR result is out. Please contact the Health Advisory Centre (22840241 ext. 11-13) on working days to help the cases with updating relevant epidemiological history when the result is pending. If individuals have no contact history/ overlapping tracks with confirmed cases, a negative PCR result will be required for entering the campus. On the other hand, if individuals have contact history/ overlapping tracks with confirmed cases, a 14-day self-health management is required even if the PCR test result is negative. (For information of rapid screening test kits, please refer to the CDC website: https://reurl.cc/vgaNZy)
Once again, please be reminded that according to the Ministry of Education's "Guidelines for the Management of Severe and Special Infectious Pneumonia in Tertiary Institutions for the 110th Academic Year", there are several reminders to announce. Please be sure to read them thoroughly and follow them carefully.
1. Since students are returning to campus from different cities and areas, to ensure and track students’ health condition, every student is required to fill out the Health Survey Questionnaire before entering the campus and renew it every 14 days thereafter.
Health Survey Questionnaire: https://avenger2.nchu.edu.tw/HealthSurvey/
2. Please always wear the mask properly and thoroughly when entering the campus.
3. Each building has set up a single entrance/exit station for temperature screening and implemented the real-name contact system. Only students/faculty who have completed the Health Survey Questionnaire could enter the building by scanning their NCHU ID Cards. Person who hasn’t completed the Questionnaire is not allowed to enter the building.
4. If you have a history (within 21 days) of home quarantine, home isolation, or informed by CECC that you had been to the venue visited by the confirmed cases (overlapping footprints), you must report to the NCHU Health and Counseling Centre and implement self-health management immediately. (The duration of self-health management is in parallel with home isolation, home quarantine, or with the regulated days announced by CECC). Person who conducts self-health management is not allowed to enter the campus.
6. If you have developed fever, cough, or other COVID-19 related symptoms, please inform the school immediately and seek medical treatments as soon as possible.
7. If individuals are concerned about infection and have been seen by a doctor but are unable to be screened at the clinic, he/she may take his/her medical records (e.g. medication list and receipts) to the screening station next to Hui-Sun Hall to receive the rapid test under the instructions of medical personnel.
8. The latest information regarding COVID-19 prevention is available on NCHU website: Home Page/Epidemic Prevention Area/All News (https://covid-19.nchu.edu.tw/en).
9. Registration for vaccination is now open to the public aged 18 and above.
COVID-19 Public Vaccine Appointment platform: https://1922.gov.tw/vas/
Please click the link to download the guidance for Antigen covid-19 rapid testing.
NCHU pandemic emergency response team