【Notice No.23】NCHU Emergency Relief Allowance Provided for International Students due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
I. EligibilityInternational Students who are enrolled in NCHU and have suffered financial losses due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
II. Application DeadlineAugust 31st, 2021,17:00.
III. How to Apply
- Step 1: Complete Online System
(Please prepare all the required documents scanned as PDF/JPG files)
- Step 2: Submit the hard copy of “Consent to Provide Personal Data” and “Letter of Guarantee”(If applicable) to OIA
IV. Required Documents
2. Financial Self-Evaluation (Online)
3. Consent to Provide Personal Data (signed and scanned before uploading)
4. Relevant attachments (signed and scanned before uploading) (e.g., proof of involuntary separation, proof of unpaid leave, or paycheck for the last 3 months, etc.)
The more proof an applicant provides, the better chance to be approved.
- If the applicant is unable to provide any relevant attachments as proof, he/she must provide a Letter of Guarantee as an alternative.
- It should be submitted as a statement of the fact that the applicant’s financial status has been severely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. If the statement is not true, the applicant agrees to pay back the subsidy and bear all legal responsibilities.
- It should be signed and scanned before uploading, and the hardcopy must be submitted to OIA either by post or submit them to OIA during office hours.
2. Each applicant can apply ONLY once.
VI. ResultIt will take about 20 working days to review the qualification once the application is successfully submitted. The applicant can log into NCHU Student Information System (https://onepiece.nchu.edu.tw/ps/plsql/m_stua) to check the final result.
2. Ms. Wang Office of Student Affairs, :
Translate by Office of International Affairs, NCHU