Institut Agro Montpellier- Junior Research Lab Programme
The Junior Research Lab (JRL) is an eight-week teaching unit dedicated to learning through research. Students can choose their research theme, benefit from the support of senior researchers and are encouraged to develop co-training. It is a bridge between academic input and research activity, an opportunity for students to exchange with students from other disciplines, other countries and to prepare a long-term personal research project.
The 2-month course is an opportunity to learn and practice research in agriculture, embedded in the large Agropolis scientific community. It includes litterature review, critical and creative thinking, design experiment, data acquisition, data analysis and scientific writing.
Details at a Glance
- Face to Face
- Free of charge
- Taught in English
- Program Dates: April 28 - June 28, 2023
- For: senior undergraduate, graduate
- Course Size: 10-15 students
- Credit: 14 ECTS (European credits)
- Academic Trancsripts+Accumulated Ranking Certificate（English Version）
- Certificate of Language Proficency within 2 years（B2 Level）
- Cover letter explaining the interest for the Junior Research Lab and, if possible, the discipline/theme of interest for the JRL research project
- Programme Information：https://en.institut-agro-montpellier.fr/programs/academic-exchange-programme/junior-research-lab
- Accommodation and meals: https://en.institut-agro-montpellier.fr/student-life/accommodation