Call for Applications! Virtual Novel Technology for Food Production Course
1. Central Luzon State University/ The Philippines
2. IPB University (Institut Pertanian Bogor)/ Indonesia
3. Sebelas Maret University (UNS)/ Indonesia
4. Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)/ Malaysia
5. Universityof Tsukuba (UT)/Japan
6. Mae Fah Luang University (MFU)/Thailand
In addition, the course is taught on weekends from 9-23 October 2021 from 10.00 a.m. - 3.00 p.m. (GMT+7/Thailand Time) via Zoom meeting platform.
This weekend course is open to all. So, if you are interested in the course, please fill in an online application form at https://forms.gle/CBAQTFUiDEuc7AfE8 within 30 September 2021.
The course schedule, please see from this link at https://en.mfu.ac.th/en-news/en-news-detail/detail/News/11062.html.
Please note that the E-Certificate will be issued to participants who attend at least 80% of the course.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to:
1. Know The principles of novel food processing techniques;
2. Understand The novel food processing operation; and
3. Understand Its application and effects on product properties and qualities
For more information, please contact: