2023 Chinese Course for Beginner and Intermediate level
Chinese Course for Beginners is for students who never learned Chinese. This course aims to assist students to get familiar with Chinese daily vocabularies and basic grammars. Students who complete this course are expected to be able to acquire basic Chinese grammatical rules and apply them in daily life.
Intermediate class is for students who have learned Mandarin before (know at least 400 Chinese characters (phrases), familiar with pinyin system and basic sentence structures). The class focuses on fundamentals of standard Chinese, including Chinese pronunciation, characters and grammar, with emphasis on all four basic language skills—speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
All foreign students and teachers from NUST
Date: October 2 ~ December 20, 2023
Time: Every Monday and Wednesday, 19:00-21:00
Enrollment Quota: 20 applicants for each level
Free but with refundable 1000NTD deposit
*The deposit will not be refunded if you miss 8 hours or more of class (including excused absences).
- Deadline: September 23, 2023 (First come first served. We accept students until the class is full.)
- Registration link: https://forms.gle/ohxd1iuaoBGMXoZs6
- A refundable deposit of NT$1000 is required. We will email the remittance info to you, which should be completed within 2 days. If not, your application will be canceled.
- The registration will be completed when you received a confirmation email with details and notification for the course. If you do not receive it, please contact our office.
- If you are unable to attend the course for any reason after registration, please call or write to inform us.
NCHU OIA: 04-22840206 ext.43 Miss. Liu
(Office hour: Mon-Fri 8:00-12:00/13:00-17:00)