【Forwarded】Foreign Students ARC Online Application System

1. Regarding the matter that foreign degree students apply for Alien Resident Certificate (ARC), starting from August 1, 2021, applicants have to use the National Immigration Agency's " Foreign Students Online Application System " (Online Application System Website). National Immigration Agency will no longer accept over-the-counter applications.

2. Regarding the system operation manual, please refer to Foreign-students-Manual.pdf. If you have any questions, you can contact National Immigration Agency's customer service hotline: 02-2796-7162, or directly contact Taichung City First Service Center.